As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team. As Digital Marketing Specialist DACH in our commercial department, you will be responsible for owning and improving the marketing mix for our DACH Market. Think of adapting our message and campaign strategy to the different states, leading our (digital) events, creating value out of our customer stories and so on. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
This is a remote position, where you will be working for our Amsterdam office. We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from your home whenever you want in Germany or the Netherlands and of course at our office in Amsterdam (with rooftop terrace) or our soon-to-be-opened office in Cologne. It’s up to you! Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year. This is a full time (part-time can be discussed) position.
Virtuagym is a leading and fast-growing innovator in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a Software as a Service solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We offer coaching and management solutions for trainers, studios, clubs and corporate wellness, all with the vision to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is an ambitious, passionate and multicultural team of talented people who want to create a healthier world for all. We believe in teamwork, challenging each other, being bold and adventurous, working lean, taking care of each other and sharing success. As a scale-up, we embrace our diversity, international character and our flat hierarchy that promotes great freedom, taking ownership and making a true impact. Our talented staff of 175+ employees are based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO.
Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.
What this role looks like
As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be the person responsible to help grow our brand awareness and market share in the DACH Market. You will work closely with our sales team and have joint KPIs to report on. Think of MQLs, organic growth, brand awareness etc. In order to drive these good results for the DACH market you will need to work with the different specialties in the marketing team (PR, SEO, Performance, Partnerships, Events, CRM). The primary focus will be on the DACH Market. You will also work closely with the other Digital Marketing Specialists for our other focus markets. You will report to the Global Marketing Brand & Content Director. Take a look at the video at the end of the page to meet our Marketing team!
Some of your key tasks as Digital Marketing Specialist DACH
- Gaining a deep understanding of our DACH customers and prospects, including their organizational goals, structures, motivations, and buying processes;
- Developing compelling and attention-grabbing messaging for high-impact interactions in order to create awareness among our target audience;
- Owning the DACH digital event mix, leading our podcasts and webinars together with our Events team;
- Finding new and innovative ways to target and engage our DACH prospects across all marketing channels, identifying the best platforms to reach them through thoughtfully crafted outbound campaigns;
- Establishing and reporting on metrics that help refine the performance of these initiatives, while keeping an eye on the full funnel (closed deals and retention).
What you will bring to the Marketing team
- You are a T-shaped marketer with 2+ years of experience, you have a broad knowledge covering a wide range of digital tactics, across multiple channels and platforms;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills, you know how to write appealing content for prospects and customers and express yourself to different stakeholders;
- You are a self-starter, highly skilled in handling multiple projects at once, and a master at prioritization and getting things done;
- You know how to improvise, think creatively, and be an enthusiastic problem solver, coming up with creative and unorthodox ideas to engage prospects;
- You know how to deal with a fast-paced scale-up environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities – B2B experience is a plus;
- You are analytical and data-driven with an openness to change course as needed based on consistent measurement and tracking
- You are a native German speaker with strong communication skills and a direct experience of the German market – bonus points if you’ve worked in the fitness sector!
Important note: please do apply if you meet 70%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can’t check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
- Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from your home within the Netherlands or Germany any time you want, or from our office in Amsterdam and our soon-to-be-opened office in Germany. Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year.
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), the option to buy extra vacation days when you used all your holidays for that year, 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- The opportunity to grow fast within the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
- Stay healthy with our Gym benefits: we provide a great package to choose from a wide range of gym options (ClassPass, Trainmore, Onefit etc.) including a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, free weekly padel classes, a Friends & Family gym discount, free video-on-demand workouts and unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone or video call through the platform OpenUp;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch & Learn sessions for personal development, the Virtuagym Circle and more;
- You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together and organize awesome company events such as new years dinners, Halloween parties, ski trips and way more!
Ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‚Apply for this Job‘ button below! We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hiring process
The hiring process for this role consists of a screening, 2 interviews and a case which you will present in your second interview.
* Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy, so third parties are kindly asked not to contact us about this role.