As Virtuagym keeps on growing, we are now looking for a new face to complement our Client Success International team. As Customer Service Consultant in our Client Success International team, you will be the first point of contact for our local clients/customers and manage their success! Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
This is a remote position, where you will be working for our Amsterdam office. We are a remote-friendly company, meaning you can work from your home whenever you want in Germany or the Netherlands and of course at our office in Amsterdam (with rooftop terrace) or our soon-to-be-opened office in Cologne. It’s up to you! Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year. This is a full time (part-time can be discussed) position. For the role of Customer Service Consultant the starting salary is 2200 gross euros per month based on experience.
What this role looks like
As Customer Service Consultant International, you will be a key player in the growth and development of Virtuagym as well as establishing a strong connection with our customers. You are the main contact person for all of our accounts that have completed their onboarding process and are ready to stand on their own two feet and take on the world! We have a lot of different business types as clients. This means that on a daily basis you will get to talk to people whether they are a PT just starting out on their journey, an Instagram influencer looking to grow their brand, a family studio realizing their dream, or a local gym who’s looking to open up a second location.
It will be your job to help them with their technical issues, help with product and license related questions, advise on best system usage for their unique business model, investigate bugs they catch in the system, take feedback and of course, keep guiding them to a higher level of success with their Virtuagym software!
Every group of our clients is unique so it is our job to learn different ways to talk to each customer; how to deescalate a heated conversation with a business owner struck by Covid, how to give hope to businesses that struggle, and sometimes even hand out tough love to get them out of the rut and back on track. It also means handling churn conversations, dealing with frustrated clients that are unsure of the direction of their business, or those who are not tech-savvy but are trying to implement our system for their greater good. No matter their financial value, personal abilities, or lack thereof, we are here to help make their business better and their lives easier
Some of your key tasks as Customer Service Consultant
- Offering (technical) support with customers via phone or email;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction;
- Sharing the customer’s voice with internal stakeholders;
- Driving retention.
What you will bring to the team
- Prior experience with managing client communication, from call center, hospitality, events;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German (Native) and English
- You easily connect with people;
- You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy, ready to take responsibility and are ready to thrive working remotely;
- You are a true problem solver with great emphatic skills;
- You’re a fast learner and tech savvy;
- Strong organization and time management skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Important note: please do apply if you meet 70%+ of the criteria. At Virtuagym we hire great people, not just resumes. If you can’t check off a few requirements but are a fast learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s why you should come work with us
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- Join one of the fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups within the awesome fitness tech domain!;
- Join a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly: with our hybrid working policy you can work from your home within the Netherlands or Germany any time you want, or from our office in Amsterdam and our soon-to-be-opened office in Germany. Additionally, you can work from any location you want within Europe up until 4 weeks at a time for a maximum of 12 weeks in a year.
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), the option to buy extra vacation days when you used all your holidays for that year, 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- The opportunity to grow fast within the company, including a lot of support from the management team and the opportunity to keep developing yourself;
- Stay healthy with our Gym benefits: we provide a great package to choose from a wide range of gym options (ClassPass, Trainmore, Onefit etc.) including a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, free weekly padel classes, a Friends & Family gym discount, free video-on-demand workouts and unlimited access to on-demand coaching with psychologists via chat, phone or video call through the platform OpenUp;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions, Lunch & Learn sessions for personal development, the Virtuagym Circle and more;
- You will be part of a joyful and passionate team, where we share and celebrate success together and organize awesome company events such as new years dinners, halloween parties, ski trips and way more!
Virtuagym is a leading and fast-growing innovator in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a Software as a Service solution and multiple native apps to users worldwide. We offer coaching and management solutions for trainers, studios, clubs and corporate wellness, all with the vision to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Virtuagym is an ambitious, passionate and multicultural team of talented people who want to create a healthier world for all. We believe in teamwork, challenging each other, being bold and adventurous, working lean, taking care of each other and sharing success. As a scale-up, we embrace our diversity, international character and our flat hierarchy that promotes great freedom, taking ownership and making a true impact. Our talented staff of 175+ employees are based out of two locations: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO.
Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team. Take a look at the video below to meet our Client Success team!
Ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‚Apply for this Job‘ button below! We will get back to your application within 10 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The hiring process
The hiring process for this role consists of :
- Phone screening with one of our Consultants
- 1st interview with the Team lead Service and team member
- 2nd interview with CS Head of International
* Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy, so third parties are kindly asked not to contact us about this role.