YOUR DAILY WORKOUT
You want to revolutionize the fitness and health industry with us and contribute to a healthier society? You want to continuously develop our EGYM hardware products and make them even better? Then join our Machines Hardware team in Munich as an Electrical Engineer (m/f/d) and fill a responsible and varied role. Apply now and give your career a workout!
- You take responsibility for your own PCBA development projects from ideation to implementation in mass production
- You challenge our currently technology by using it, understanding it, testing it and evaluating data from the field
- You closely collaborate with our sourcing, mechanical and software engineering teams to create the best holistic solutions with the customer in focus
- You take part in advancing our department’s structure, processes and scalability
- You document your technical work, manage your tasks and share your progress transparently according to our “scrumban” development methodology
Apply now with your documents
(CV, certificates, references, salary expectations, and earliest possible start date) and specify the job ID #1021.
Contact: Miriam Auer For further information: https://career.egym.com/
Become part of EGYM!
EGYM is a global fitness technology leader providing fitness and health facilities with intelligent workout solutions. EGYM makes exercising smarter and more efficient with its comprehensive suite of connected gym equipment and digital products that integrate seamlessly with 3rd-party-hard- and software. The result is a fully connected training experience that drives measurable business and health outcomes on and off the training floor.
EGYM also offers subscription-based corporate wellness solutions built on a combination of gym-access and EGYM fitness programs that directly target costly chronic conditions and boost employee health, leading to higher productivity and well-being.
EGYM’s global headquarters are in Munich, Germany, with North American offices in Boulder, Colorado.